Here are just a few great reasons to choose GBMP as your Lean Training Provider:
- Our trainers have been trained by Toyota directly, the creators of "lean" philosophies and tools.
- Our typical training project sees a five to seven time return on investment.
- Each GBMP trainer has over 23 years of shop-floor/managerial experience as a change agent in a lean company - not a classroom.
- We are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and work side by side with your shop-floor team to tackle operational obstacles.
- We have extensive experience in a number of industries ranging from Job Shops to Medical Devices to Musical Instruments to Hospitals.
- We are a membership organization offering your team unique opportunities to learn from industry and academic leaders through our Manufacturing Roundtable Speaker Series, Plant Tours, Public Workshops, Annual Conference and other exciting benchmarking & networking opportunities.
“GBMP was instrumental in helping open the eyes of my leadership team at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to the important role they needed to play in our healthcare improvement journey. Their “learn and do” approach combined discussion, exercises, videos, outside reading and homework, but more importantly engaged the managers in hands-on, workplace-based learning. This experience was especially critical in helping our leaders understand the importance of going to “Gemba” to truly appreciate the issues faced by patients and front line staff on a daily basis. Our leaders began to develop new eyes, eyes that could detect waste and analyze flow, eyes that differed significantly from those they typically brought to their normal, daily work. Most importantly, the BIDMC leaders began to understand that they needed to support, encourage and promote improvement among their staff on a daily basis, and not consider improvement as someone else’s job.” -- Paul Levy, past CEO Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and author of the “Not Running a Hospital” blog