GBMP is thrilled to announce the 2nd annual Toast Kaizen DVD Parody Contest!
Congratulations to OPTOS for winning the 1st ever Lean Toast Parody DVD Contest!
Check out their vid on YouTube!
If you haven't seen the parodies already out there, check 'em out on You Tube and then.......
create your own!
And video parodies aren't limited to just the Toast Kaizen video.
Just check out this little nugget from the GBMP team:
Parody a song, a tv show, a movie - anything - with a lean theme and it's also eligible for the grand prize.
The winning video will be shown during the 2014 Northeast L.E.A.N Conference and the winning production team will receive a $500 gift certificate to the restaurant of their choice for a celebratory luncheon.
Video Submission Guidelines:
- Please limit the length of the video to less than 10 minutes
- Videos longer than 10 minutes will not be considered for inclusion in the contest
- Videos uploaded to YouTube or any other video sharing website prior to the contest will not considered for inclusion in the contest
- Video submissions become the property of GBMP, Inc. in so much as GBMP may use and disseminate the video in any way for any purpose.
- The producers of the video will be asked to sign a release prior to the video being shown at the conference and retain ownership of the DVD for their own use as well
- To be considered for the contest, videos must be received on or before Sunday, August 31, 2014.
Have questions? Call us at 617-287-7630. Please mail your DVD to: Lela Glikes c/o GBMP Inc. 100 Morrissey Blvd Boston MA 02125 Have Fun! We can't wait to see what you all come up with : )